Two week Uganda multi-activity
In two weeks we'll take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Whitewater rafting down the mighty White Nile, sleep on an island paradise and SUP and Kayak on the World's longest river. Hike up and ride down a volcano, shred some of the World's finest natural MTB trails and go on Safari to see Africa's incredible wildlife close up.
Ride the best singletrack of Sipi Falls. Mt. Elgon expedition (Ride down a 4321m Volcano). Visit the Karamojong. Whitewater rafting on the White Nile. Stay at the famous Hairy Lemon Island. SUP and Kayak the Nile. Three day Safari in Murchison Falls National Park.
1. Arrive Entebbe. Drive to Jinja. Meet and greet. (Sleep at Nile River Camp)
2. Full day whitewater rafting. Stay at the Hairy Lemon Island.
3. SUP and Kayak the Nile.
4. Drive to Sipi. Trail ride. (Sleep at Sipi River Lodge)
5. Full day trail ride.
6. Mt Elgon Expedition. (Day 1 - Budadiri to Sasa River Camp)
7. Mt. Elgon Expedition. (Day 2 - Sasa River Camp - Jackson Peak / Mude Cave)
8. Mt. Elgon Expedition. (Wagagai Summit and Descend to Budadiri)
9. Morning rest. Optional activities in the afternoon. (FREE DAY)
10. Full day ride to the Karamojong.
11. Drive to Murchison Falls NP. Game Drive. (Sleep Murchison River Lodge)
12. Game drive / Boat trip. Option camp on delta.
13. Drive to Entebbe. Lunch at Rhino sanctuary. Night at Via Via.
Price based on shared mid-range accommodation. This trip can be tailored to suit your needs and budget so get in touch and let us know what you'd like!